Python is easy to grasp and use compared to other languages. It is straightforward and has less text than most other languages. This is going to save the developer precious time. It is popular amongst coders, students, and tech companies, and once you start using it, you will understand why.
Why should you use Python 3?
- It presents users with powerful libraries and toolkits.
- It includes a large community of Python developers where members help each other.
- It supports all the modern techniques – AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning, to name a few.
- It is easier to learn compared to previous versions.
- It is easy to link between components written in other languages easily.
A lot of developers might struggle to figure out which version of Python to use. Python 3 is the winner because some of the older versions might be discontinued in the near future. Python 3 is the only version that will receive updates for bugs and security glitches that might need to be fixed.
This is an online test that is going to assess the knowledge of the candidate in the Python language as well as the understanding of its native data structures.
It is an ideal test for you to see who is best for your business. The online test requires candidates to solve coding programs in Python as well as to fix bugs in the program that has been coded in Python.
SkillValue will provide you with easy-to0use solutions to make sure that you find the best candidate for the job.
The Skill Value platform has over 600 IT quizzes as well as coding exercises that you can show to the candidate and test them. You can test them on different levels, so this is going to help you find junior and senior Python Developers.
Test 4 Geeks
This is going to allow you to automatically assess the ability of prospective candidates. This is a 20 question online test that will cover a wide range of Python development topics.
The online test provides questions that will measure the skills that your candidate has:
- Python Coding Skills: Python basics, Python syntax and semantics, Python programming capability based on Python concepts, Python data structures for faster application development, use of Python as scripting language, advanced Python programming, Python 3 Code design and development skills (basic to advance)
- Django Skills: QuerySets, Jinja Filters, Django Template, Django Model
- IronPython Skills: Image Menu Item, FolderBrowserDialogue, Custom function, Using Lists as Stack
- Numpy Skills: NumPy array, Matrix Dot Product
- Python Pandas Skills: Panda Dataframe, Data sources in Python, Popularity Indexes in Pandas
The duration of the test is 45 minutes and contains only 33 questions. You will be given valuable insight into how the candidate functions as well as their work abilities. You can test their knowledge about coding and Python specifically. You will be able to build a high-performing team that specializes in Python.